Epic has rolled out a new set of Season X challenges for
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where the cube memorials are located, you only need to visit one of them in order to complete the challenge, so pick your preferred spot and glide there at the beginning of a match for the quickest results. However, if you’re hoping to clear the Prestige version of this challenge, you’ll need to visit both memorials within a single match. Your best bet for that is to start at the desert; if you’re lucky, an ATK will spawn nearby, allowing you to make your way to the other memorial quickly.
You can watch us complete the standard version of the challenge in the video above. You can also find other tips and guides for this season’s trickier missions in our Fortnite Season X challenges roundup. We’ll continue to update that list as the season progresses, so be sure to check back for our latest Fortnite coverage.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More