A new batch of Season X challenges has arrived in
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where the Rift Zones are located, this challenge is simply a matter of going to that area. You only need to visit one of the zones to complete the task, so pick an area, then glide there at the start of a match to clear the challenge. You can watch us do the mission in the video at the top of this guide.
It’s important to note that this challenge is unrelated to another one from the Worlds Collide set that asks you to use a Rift. To complete that one, you’ll need to find a Rift and activate it to warp to a different part of the map. There are several of those scattered around the island; we’ve jotted down their locations below.
- On a hill east of Pleasant Park, near the Durr Burger head
- In the middle of Loot Lake
- On an icy island in the southwestern corner of the map
- East of the Viking Village, just north of the frozen lake
- Just north of Paradise Palms
Be sure to also check out our full Fortnite Season X challenges roundup, which we’ll continue to update as this season progresses with additional tips and guides for Fortnite’s trickier missions.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More