Schools are not required to use the same terminology in their offers. And an “award” could mean a grant — or a loan. “Celebrate,” one expert says. “Then, decide.” Read more
- Strategies: ‘Medicare for All’ Is Hammering Health Care Stocks. For Now.
- Big Companies Thought Insurance Covered a Cyberattack. They May Be Wrong.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold is an ambitious but flawed first attempt at what could be the future of smartphones
- Meet Chasten Buttigieg, Pete Buttigieg’s husband, who is a junior high school teacher, a dog dad, and very online
- You’ll soon be able to buy churros that look like lightsabers and cake that looks like Sorcerer Mickey at Disney World
- Elizabeth Warren becomes the first senator — and first 2020 candidate — to call for impeaching Trump over the Mueller report