For people who hate ads, auto-play videos, and busy web pages, we’ve got some good news: Google Chrome is adding a reader mode. Read more… Read more
- Bandai Namco is giving away tickets to E3 2019 in a contest
- Xiaomi India teases upcoming flagship Redmi Y3 in a video
- SpaceX’s new passenger spacecraft suffers failure during engine test
- No one knows how to hire, plus brand design and African tech
- What if Elon Musk’s $420 dream hadn’t gone up in smoke?
- Get Back Some of Inbox’s Features With Darwin Mail