The American flag is undoubtedly our country’s most popular symbol. But according to flag experts, it wasn’t until after the Civil War that our obsession with the stars and stripes truly took off. Read more
- Four Hair-Care Routines That Boost Volume for Thin Strands
- The Flu That Killed 50 Million review – could the deadly pandemic have been avoided?
- Jennifer Lopez Kicks Off Fall with a Rulebreaking Pedicure Risk
- This #Shelfie Boosting Mini-Fridge Is the Coolest New Skin Care Must-Have
- Is It Time to Reclaim the Word “Nappy”?
- Julianne Hough Just Got the Trendiest Haircut Everyone Will Be Wearing For Fall