Bruno Ganz, the legendary Swiss actor who gave a masterful performance as Adolf Hitler in 2004’s “Downfall”, has died aged 77, his agent said Saturday. Read more
- Week in Review: Iran marks 40 years of revolution, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes and anti-Semitism in France
- Here’s an early glimpse into the autonomous trucking market — and how self-driving technology is disrupting the way goods are delivered
- Elizabeth Warren Slams Trump’s DHS for Gutting Election Protection Squads
- Andrew McCabe on Trump’s ‘Bizarre’ Job Interview, ‘Astounding’ Putin Comments
- Trump Didn’t Get His Border Wall. But He’s Winning The Immigration Debate.
- Haiti braces for return to violence as government calls for calm