Alphabet has halted a project under its biotech division Verily that aimed to create smart contact lenses for people with diabetes. The ambitious, years-long endeavor aimed to measure glucose levels in tears using on-lens sensors. Read more… Read more
- The Boring Company goes brick-and-mortar with The Brick Store
- Netflix Orders New Animated World War II Series ‘The Liberator’
- WikiLeaks Helped Hackers Rifle Through Stolen Company Emails, Leaked FBI Docs Show
- How Did the ‘Freedom From Facebook’ Campaign Get Its Start?
- Unicorns aren’t special anymore
- Verizon to introduce next-generation RCS texting in 2019